Jade Frost, M.S., MHC-LP
1. One of my favorite childhood memories is . . .
Having pool parties for my birthday with my family and friends.
2. I love being a mental health counselor because . . .
I love helping others and love seeing them connect the dots in their own life with some guidance.
3. A life lesson I’ve learned from my clients is . . .
To practice what I preach, if I wouldn’t advise my clients to do something, I shouldn’t do
4. Three words that describe my counseling style are . . .
Genuine, silly, and comforting.
5. When I’m not in counseling sessions, you’ll find me . . .
Either at the gym or marshalls.
6. Three people who inspire me are . . .
My mom, my therapist and Melissa.
7. A quote that I live by is . . .
“It’ll all work out.”
8. One thing guaranteed to push me out of my comfort zone is . . .
Speaking in front of a group I don’t know.
9. My best self-care technique is . . .
Either the gym or talking it out to myself.
10. This is how I found counseling and how counseling found me . . .
From 7th-12th grade I was supported by school counselors and found my own therapist after that.
11. One thing I could not live without is . . .
My mom and books and makeup.
12. If I were to tell a friend about mental health counseling, I would say . . .
It has changed my life and saved me from a dark path.
13. The approaches I draw from in my counseling practice are . . .
Person centered and family systems, I also like IFS.
14. Clients that challenge me the most have this in common . . .
I would say clients who have a hard time taking what we talk about in sessions outside of sessions and wondering why things are changing.